cosas que hacer en mi casa

      Hola and welcome to my Action Project (AP) for Spanish 2! In this AP, I was able to sketch a floorplan and identify several different rooms and objects using Spanish vocabulary. Under my digital drawing, you will find a list of activities that can be done in each room. These sentences incorporate the use of -er,-ir, and -ar verbs, as well as indirect/direct object pronouns and the present progressive form. I am proud of the new vocabulary and conjugations I have learned, and with practice, I can feel even more comfortable conversationally. Originally, I was going to design a detailed floorplan with an extensive amount of rooms, furniture, etc. I probably made ten drafts of paper and then in Minecraft. However, my design skills were not sufficient enough, so I decided to sketch the simple floorplan below:


("La Casa Sketch," LMA, 2022)

And here was my digital version:


("La Casa," LMA, 2022)
Activities:

La Sala:

  • Miro televisión en la sala

  • La duermo

  • Los juego

  • Le hablo con mi familia

El Dormitorio:

  • Duermo en el dormitorio

  • Lo dibujo

  • Lo escucho música

  • Lo juego con mis gatos

El Comedor:

  • Como en el comedor

  • Lo hablo con mi familia

La Cocina:

  • Lavo la comida en la cocina

  • La pico 

  • La cocino 

  • Estoy comiendo jibaritos 

  • Estoy tostando pan

El Baño:

  • Lavo la cara en el baño

  • Me Lo ducho

  • Lo almaceno limpiando suministros 

  • Me estoy poniendo maquillaje




Comments

Popular Posts