muñeca gato

     Hola and welcome to my Action Project (AP) for Spanish 2. For this AP, I created a muñeca gato (cat doll). I also used verbs and vocabulary we learned in class to describe my cat doll. Here is my sketch:

(LMA, gato, 2022)


Here is my final cat doll (he likes listening to Tyler, The Creator). 

Aquí está mi último muñeco gato (le gusta escuchar a Tyler, The Creator).


(LMA, cat doll & tyler, 2022)

  • The cat doll is not wearing clothes. He only wears green shoes to protect his feet. I don’t know the material of the shoes. 

  • La muñeca gato no lleva ropa. Solo usa zapatos verdes para proteger sus pies. No sé qué tipos de zapatos son.


  • Ver (to see) My cat doll can see with four eyes.

  • extrañar (to miss) I miss my friends, so cat doll keeps me company. 

  • (Dejar) I leave bad feelings behind me, because cat doll can see why I’m sad. 

  • Hablar: I talk to cat doll if I feel upset. 

  • Ver (ver) Mi muñeca gato puede ver con cuatro ojos.

  • Extrañar (extrañar) Extraño a mis amigos, así que la muñeca gato me hace compañía.

  • (Dejar) Dejo los malos sentimientos detrás de mí, porque la muñeca gato puede ver por qué estoy triste.

  • Hablo con mi muñeca gato cuando me siento mal.

  • Salgo con mi muñeca gato cuando estoy mal.  


  • He brings safety since he has big muscles and can chase away threats. His shoes help him run faster. 

  • Aporta seguridad ya que tiene grandes músculos y puede ahuyentar amenazas. Sus zapatos lo ayudan a correr más rápido. Lleva estos zapatos todo el tiempo.


  • My cat doll can take away anxiety. He has four eyes, which he uses to read body language, so he knows when you’re worried.

  • Mi muñeca gato estuvo ansioso. Tiene cuatro ojos, que usa para leer el lenguaje corporal, por lo que sabe cuándo estás preocupado.


I really enjoyed this Action Project because it was hands-on and I was able to apply vocabulary from class to my descriptions. Although I had to look up some specific words, I felt more confident putting together sentences. Thank you for checking out my muñeca gato and descriptions!







Comments

Popular Posts